While a lifetime of companionship, hugs, kisses, and unconditional love is priceless, there are costs involved in caring for a rescued companion animal. When you adopt a pet from A New Beginning Animal Rescue, we've already performed procedures that are critical for maintaining his or her good health. These important benefits are provided to you at a greatly reduced cost. Adoption fees help us to offset cost for their day-to-day, sometimes extra special, care, and may vary.
In general, our adoption fees are as follows:
- Kittens (up to 1 year of age): $90. Adopt a second kitten at the same time for $75
- Puppies (up to 1 year of age): $275.00
- Adult dog and cat fees vary based on age and/or special needs.
ALSO, to safely transport your pet home:
- Kittens, cats, and rabbits: $5 for temporary cat carrier*
- Puppies and Dogs: A leash and collar.
*This fee is waived if transport items are purchased in advance or at the time of adoption.
- Spay/neuter surgery
- First and second vaccinations
- Registered microchip
- Certificate for a free follow-up office visit-exam by a participating vet (does not apply to any additional services, vaccines, medications, etc.)
- An overview of your pet's medical care
- Coupon book for the PETCO store
Please Note: (1) A New Beginning Animal Rescue does not accept personal checks for adoption fees. We do accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
(2) In the event that a pet is adopted without being surgically sterilized, a sterilization deposit and written sterilization agreement are required to ensure that the animal is sterilized in a timely manner, within 30 days after the agreement is signed. A sterilization deposit of $25 will be added to the adoption fee and held until veterinarian confirmation is received that the surgery was completed. The deposit is refundable to the adopter if proof of sterilization is presented to ANBAR not more than three months after the date the animal was sterilized. (Utah Animal Shelter Pet Sterilization Act (Primary Citation: U.C.A. 1953 § 11-46-201 – 208)