"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." - Anne Frank
Youth age 16-18 can volunteer with our socialized cats once they have their parent's sign the Volunteer Waiver and Consent Form prior to beginning, and accompanied one-on-one by a parent or guardian.
Because of insurance considerations and state regulations, we are restricted in our ability to provide hands-on animal projects for children.
Kids 15 and under can support A New Beginning Animal Rescue in other ways, such as:
- Distribute the ANBAR Adoption Event, Volunteer, or Foster Program Flyer
- Create holiday cards for us to sell at our events
- “Adopt” our Kitty Center and help promote our pets
- Host an Adoption or Volunteer Party
- Have a bake sale and donate the money to sponsor one of our homeless pets
- Offer your service for donations (shovel snow, pick up leaves, wash cars, walk a dog, baby or pet sit)
- Organize a school fundraiser or Wish List drive (email us about doing a supply drive or fundraiser)
- Make toys for the dogs and cats (Click here to learn how!)
- Make Adopt Me! vests for dogs (Click here to learn how!)
A New Beginning Animal Rescue (ANBAR) is a Utah-based 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. ANBAR is committed to providing an environment that is free from discrimination in volunteer, employment, opportunity, and services because of race, color, relgion, creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Share this page
For more information about ANBAR's Kids & Volunteering: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to join us?
Volunteer Application & General Release
A New Beginning Animal Rescue is a proud recipient of the Petco Foundation's Life-Saving Impact Grant
A New Beginning Animal Rescue is now featured in GreatNonprofits! Share your story with others about your experiences with ANBAR!